How to Participate in the Blue Ox App Challenge 2017
We're excited to see what talented Maine kids can create! To enter the Blue Ox App Challenge 2017, please follow the directions below:
1. Make sure you qualify according to the contest rules listed here.
3. When you get a link to the online App Challenge Contest Agreement (one for each participant), complete and submit it. You will receive an email from us to acknowledge receipt of your signed agreement, provide you with a Participant Code that you must include on the "About" screen in your app, and give you the link to a Dropbox folder for your submission (you will need to have a - free - Dropbox account to transfer your app to us).
4. Your completed app must include an "About" screen with the following details:
- The name of your app;
- A list of all students who contributed to the app along with their individual Participant Codes (each student MUST have a code);
- A short description of the problem you wanted to solve (or need you wanted to fill) with your app;
- Any special instructions necessary for app operation.
5. When your app is complete, you may wish to test it on an iPad Mini running iOS 10 or a Nexus 7 running Android 6 (or an equivalent simulator). Apps that don't run on our test devices will be disqualified.
6. Put your app file into the Dropbox folder provided by 11:59 pm EDT on March 22, 2017. You will receive an email from us to acknowledge receipt of your submission. Apps that list participants who have not completed the Contest Agreement will be disqualified.
7. Winners' names will be posted on this website and notified by email on May 17, 2017.
QUESTIONS? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.